1. By accessing or subscribing to the e-Admissions Service you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (and any "acceptable use" policy we may introduce in future, which will form part of these terms and conditions).
2. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you must not use or register to use the e-Admissions Service. You may contact us directly to undergo an alternative admission process.
3. Unless expressly stated otherwise, the e-Admissions Service is provided solely for your personal and, non-commercial use. You must not use the e-Admissions Service for any purpose other than for providing us with information relating to your admission as a patient at our Hospital.
4. You are solely responsible for ensuring the accuracy and completeness of information provided to us using the e-Admissions Service. Apart from any next of kin or other guardian/medical treatment decision maker, You must not allow anyone else to know: (i) the password you use to access the e-Admissions Service; or (ii) the answers to the challenge questions we may ask if you need to reset that password. You are solely responsible for ensuring that no-one other than yourself or persons whom you authorise can access the mail box at the email address you provided when registering for use of the e-Admissions Service.
5. When providing medical or other services to you, we may rely on information submitted to the e-Admissions Service using your password.
7. You agree to us communicating with you regarding your admission to our Hospital using the contact details (including email address and phone numbers) you have provided to us when registering for and using the e-Admissions Service.
8. We may vary or amend these terms and conditions at any time. Any changes to these terms and conditions will be effective immediately from the time we post the amendments to our website or we notify you in any other way. You may like to print a copy of these terms and conditions for your records. We also recommend you check our website for any changes from time to time.
9. At any time and without notice or liability we may change the content or format or method of delivery of the e-Admissions Service, withdraw any material or services provided or refuse to allow any person access to the e-Admissions Service.
10. You should ensure you are using an up to date virus scanner when you access the e-Admissions Service.
11. Nothing in the e-Admissions Service is an offer to provide goods or services in any place if to do so would be in any way unlawful in that place. You must not access the e-Admissions Service from such a place or use it in a way that would result in a breach of a law of that place.
12. All media, information, trade marks, trade names, logos and other material provided through the e-Admissions Service (including all copyright and other rights contained in them) are owned by us or our licensors and must not be reproduced or dealt with in any way without our consent.
13. Any personal information, e-mail addresses or other electronic addresses provided in or accessible through an Electronic Service must not be harvested for use in another database or used to send commercial electronic messages or be placed on any e-mail distribution list.
14. The use of the word “including” in these terms and conditions is not to be taken as limiting the meaning of the words preceding it.
15. Any provision of these terms and conditions that is invalid in any place is only invalid in that place to that extent, without invalidating or affecting the remaining provisions of these terms and conditions or the validity of that provision in any other place.
16. Access to and participation in the e-Admissions Service is governed by the local state laws of Australia and you agree to be bound by the laws and submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts of that State